Oh the perils of my travels. It turns out a few weeks ago when we changed our itinerary from Vietnam to Northern Thailand, that change would make it difficult for me to get home.
Since my departing flight home was out of Hanoi, Vietnam. I thought I could just book a flight there from Bangkok to catch the plane without a visa (since I wouldn't be leaving the airport). Sadly I found out last night at midnight, that wouldn't work. I needed a visa.
After spending an hour sulking, I (with help from my parents), jumped into action. With the flight the next morning I was scrambling trying to figure out what to do. In the end, I had to buy another ticket home ($1k: ouch, ouch, ouch....so very painful. I think I need another massage).
But I'm on my way home as scheduled. All the wiser (and worn). Goodbyes are always hard right? :)



No comments:
Post a Comment